Large Apartment Rental Corporation Requirements
If you are applying for membership into the Landlord2Landlord RenterNet as a large
apartment rental corporation with multiple properties, and you expect to request
many applicant credit reports you will need to complete and ensure the following
- Approve a Landlord2Landlord membership application agreeing to the credit bureaus
and Landlord2Landlord’s terms and conditions.
- Confirm that the stated permissible purpose for obtaining consumer reports is compatible
with the type of business conducted by Landlord2Landlord.
- Provide three business/company references.
- Provide a business/company phone number
- Submit your web site address if you have one.
- Provide a copy of your State Driver’s License or State Identification Card.
- If the applicant of our services owns the property we need to verify ownership by
obtaining one of the following for property to be rented:
- County Tax Assessor’s Bill
- Escrow / Closing Statement The document obtained to satisfy this provision must
be dated within the last twelve (12) calendar months, must show the address of the
rental property, and must show the name of the Landlord2Landlord potential member.
- Public Record Verification
- Property Insurance Document
- Utility Bill
- Flood Certification
- Title Insurance The document obtained to satisfy this provision must be dated within
the last twelve (12) calendar months, must show the address of the rental property,
and must show the name of the Landlord2Landlord potential member.
- If the applicant of our services is not the owner of the apartment rental corporation
you must provide a letter of permission giving the applicant of our services the
right to sign into a contractual agreement with Landlord2Landlord.
- Have an on-site inspection.
- Submit 3 current or previously signed rental applications
- Obtain a copy of the business license and Tax ID number.
- Provide a blank copy of your rental application that contains the rental property
address, landlord or company name, fee per applicant, and an authorization to check
credit references. Also required are spaces for name, date of birth, social security
number, and signature of an applicant.
All above listed items are ways that the credit bureaus ensure that only proper
users are approved. The bureaus are the ones in charge; we are just the providers
of services. We must work together to follow all regulations so that we protect
our clients and applicants vital credit information.
Join the Landlord2Landlord® network, the fastest growing
tenant screening company in the nation today.