Have You Been In Business Less Than One-Year?
If the End User has been in business less than one (1) year the following additional steps MUST be performed:
- Perform a thorough check of the business premises. A physical inspection of the End User’s business premises provides the best information to validate the requirements and is the recommended method.
Methods to complete this requirement:
- Conduct a personal inspection of the business premises using an approved inspection form.
- Contract with a commercial vendor to perform the physical inspection using an approved inspection form.
- Perform a public records search.
- Verify the business lease (obtain a copy of the lease or written verification from the landlord).
Join the Landlord2Landlord® network, the fastest growing tenant screening company in the nation, to perform online credit and criminal checks and eliminate renter fraud with comprehensive credit checks, background checks, and criminal background records.