Have You Been In Business More Than One-Year?
If the End User has been in business less than one (1) year the following steps
MUST be performed:
Maintain a completed and signed membership application and service agreement.
The application and service agreement may be combined or separate documents, but
MUST be provided for the End User to:
- Describe the specific purpose for which the credit information will be used.
- Describe their type of business.
- Acknowledge End User responsibilities under the FCRA.
- Acknowledge End User responsibilities for access securities.
- Certify that the client is an End User and will not further sell the information.
- Verify the End User’s business location type, commercial, or residential.
- If residential, see Operating from a Residence.
- Verify telephone listing with competent authority. (Using directory assistance or
a copy of the current yellow pages advertisement).
- Verify that the end user is a bona fide business entity, conducting business as
disclosed on application and is properly licensed based on local laws.
- Acceptable End User documents.
- Business license, copy or documented verification with issuing authority.
- Or - Articles of Incorporation.
- Or - Verified business banking reference.
- Or - Corporation verification with state or federal government.
- Or - Sales tax records.
- Or - State and/or federal tax records.
Join the Landlord2Landlord® network, the fastest growing
tenant screening company in the nation, to perform online credit and criminal checks
and eliminate renter fraud with comprehensive credit checks, background checks,
and criminal background records.